When the discs cause problems
As a well-informed patient, you not only assist the treatment of your symptoms by your doctor, but also ease your healing.
The cross with the cross is about to become the no. 1 widespread problem. Surgeries are full of backache stricken people. This book helps you to recognize disc problems and to understand the necessary treatment steps and their effectiveness.
It informs you in a simple form about:
- Structure of the spinal column
- Causes of hernia
- Major non-surgical treatments (Up to 90% of the intervertebral disc problems can be treated without surgery!)
- The latest surgical techniques
- Other spinal disorders
- Prevention not only for patients but also for people with healthy backs.
- Spine-relieving everyday behavior
- Effects of different sports on the spine
Professor Michael Vitek
Available in bookstores
and via www.kneippverlag.com (Patient Guide)
Single copies can also be obtained in Dr. Vitek's office.